Who can use our OIC?
* Ambulatory patients requiring daily intravenous antibiotics
How can I refer to your OIC?
* Inpatient - Request an inpatient infectious diseases consultation.
* Outpatient - Fill out one of the referral forms below and fax to our practice with the required information if you know what your patient needs. OR refer your patient to our practice for an infectious diseases consultation.
What are the benefits of our OIC?
* All aspects of infection management are provided by Board Certified ID Physicians and a highly skilled clinical team available 24/7.
* Patients with commercial insurance visit the office weekly for follow-up and medication to be administered at home.
* The infusion center does not affect a patient's Medicare Homebound Status. Our services are billed our Medicare Part B benefits.
* We have an unrestricted drug formulary, providing q24h, q12h, q8h, q6h, q4h, and continuous medications.
Charleston Office (843) 266-1312
Summerville Office (843) 212-8283
and Patient's Homes
IV Antivirals, IV Antibiotics, IV Antifungals, IV immunoglobulin (IVIG), Remicade, Sub-Q-Ig, Etc