Who can use our OIC?
* Ambulatory patients requiring daily intravenous antibiotics
How can I refer to your OIC?
* Inpatient - Request an inpatient infectious diseases consultation.
* Outpatient - Fill out one of the referral forms below and fax to our practice with the required information if you know what your patient needs. OR refer your patient to our practice for an infectious diseases consultation.
What are the benefits of our OIC?
* All aspects of infection management are provided by Board Certified ID Physicians and a highly skilled clinical team available 24/7.
* Patients with commercial insurance visit the office weekly for follow-up and medication to be administered at home.
* The infusion center does not affect a patient's Medicare Homebound Status. Our services are billed our Medicare Part B benefits.
* We have an unrestricted drug formulary, providing q24h, q12h, q8h, q6h, q4h, and continuous medications.
Charleston Office, Summerville Office, and Patient's Home
IV Antivirals, IV Antibiotics, IV Antifungals, IV immunoglobulin (IVIG), Remicade, Sub-Q-Ig, Etc
We just want to thank all of our patients, referring providers, and our community for bearing with us during this most difficult and unprecedented time in our infectious diseases' careers. Our providers and staff have been spread thin since COVID emerged, spending almost 100% of their time treating the severely ill in our community hospitals up and down the coast of South Carolina. We are doing our best to get back in the office as quickly as possible. Please help us get there quicker by getting vaccinated. Thank you for your patience.